Repiping Specialist Serving Las Vegas and California
We provide high-quality repiping services involving the complete replacement of pipes within your plumbing system. We offer our expertise to both residential and commercial customers. Our preferred pipe material is PEX, and we can provide repiping solutions to suit a variety of needs.
The Re-Piping Process
- Protecting Your Home and Furnishings
Our teams are well-trained to maintain the cleanliness and order of your home throughout the repiping project. They will take measures to protect your floors and ensure that the house is free of debris at the end of each workday.
- Professional Patching
Once the new pipes are installed, our team will handle the professional patching of your walls. Your house will look exactly the same before and after the project.
How much does it cost to repipe a house
The cost of repiping a house can vary significantly, depending on several factors. While the average cost for repiping with PEX pipes typically falls between $7,000 and $15,000, it’s important to understand that the total expense can range from $7,500 to $20,000 or even more. Here are some of the variables that can influence the cost:
- Size of the House: The larger the house, the more piping is needed, which can increase the overall cost. Larger houses with more bathrooms require more labor and materials to install a new plumbing system. Conversely, smaller homes with 2 bathrooms will cost $7,000 and big custom homes with 7 bathrooms can cost $18,000. Number of Stories: If you have a multi-story home, the cost of repiping can increase significantly. This is because demolishing walls may be necessary to replace vertical pipes, adding to the labor and material expenses. Older homes are more likely to need complete repiping to prevent future issues due to aging pipes.
- Number of Plumbing Fixtures
The number of sinks, toilets, showers, and other fixtures to be connected can impact the cost as each one requires its own piping.
- Ease of Pipe Accessibility
Sections of the plumbing system that are only reachable through tight spaces, closets, or small crawl spaces are more expensive to replace because they require extra effort and time for removing old pipes and installing new ones.
- Diameter of the Pipe
Pipe Diameter: The size of the pipe itself affects the cost, as larger diameter pipes generally cost more in terms of materials.
- Permit and Inspection Fees
Depending on your location, you may need to obtain specific permits or have professional inspections done during the repiping process. These requirements can add extra costs. In some counties in Nevada building permits can cost as low as $60 vs some cities in California are as much as $450.
- Miscellaneous Factors
Various additional services and factors can contribute to the final repiping cost. These may include add-ons, general cleanup procedures, warranties, and even drywall repairs. It’s important to consider these miscellaneous expenses when budgeting for your repiping project. We can also paint the walls we worked on from corner to corner if you’ve chosen this to be included and we will match the same paint color you’ve had.